Like this Blog on FB

Thursday, October 2, 2008

My fav sentences from Alchemist

The Alchemist is a wonderful novel written by Paulo Coelho.
This novel is all about a boy who travels across countries to realize his dream.
Though this Novel is fictitious- it also has a dash of romance added at some point of time and a small conversation says...

"I'm going away," he said। "And I want you to know that I'm coming back. I love you because…"

"Don't say anything," Fatima interrupted. "One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for
loving."



When a person really desires something, all the universe conspires to help that person to realize his
dream," said the alchemist..

This sentence is re used in the Bollywood Movie- any guesses??
Om shanti Om.

किसी चीज़ को पूरे दिल से चाहो तोह पूरे कायनात उसे तुझसे मिलाने की कोशिश करती हैं !!!.....





There are many more sentences that impressed me ..will post them later.




as of now.....

Say Cheese....

Sriki

1 comment:

sarada said...

hi sri
nice blog best of luck
sarada