Like this Blog on FB

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Yaadein.......2008

The yester year has been proven very lucky and happy for me.If I just turn back today and see the foot prints that 08 left me.. I feel proud of myself Infact Very Proud.
The year 2007 was very unlucky for me as I had faced lot of ruckus all through the year.
So, in the starting of 2008 I expected the year to show its face instead of the its back.
and it in deed did that... The luck haas turned to me and have given me lot of solace.

The memories of '08 have been extremely pleasent to me.

I started with my 6th sem project in Jan. A project which has borne all the LUXURIES of my lst 6 months of my Student life.
Rite from the begining of my Project I have decided that -- " I am going to enjoy every singel moment of these last 6 months in HCU"and I am succesful in doing thus for a greatest extent.

I have started doing the OCR ( Telugu) Project along with Simhadri( My Close Friend who un fortunately now is in Ahmedabad..eating Roties).
Right from the initial days we started shooting around the fun.. We had been to Universal bakers many times.. and had explored all the Hotels nearby HCU. It is Jan infact where in Me,sinha,Noops and Venu had put that Unforgettable Campfire in front of O.D. I wish I had those pics to put in here but Venu could not safely put them.( YOU A***H*** Venu).

During feb happened a tremendous D.J. which I am sure can never ever happen again.

This pic surely takes me there....

Along with the DJ came Unnati....which has got me a New gang of friends.
After Unnati it happened so that we 6-7 people became a gang .
and the gang consisted Me,Rajesh,Sandeep,Noopur,Nitya,Vasu,Mithun and occassionally Venu.
The Time I could get to spend with all these people for the next 4-5 months is THE best tie i have ever had during my MCA.
Those late night chattings.... and those gapastings.....Gossips......pulling the legs ....
singing the songs together, Going to the restaurants evry now and then for every silly reason.

Feb and march Just passed by....Then came the April ...The Month of SUKOON........
A month which has made my dreams come true...... 
And I have emerged as the New Mr.SUKOON -2008.( I want to right a special post about the sukoon experiences as the rest 362 days are one side of the coin and the four days are another side.)

Later on the months were jus goin on and on and on. I was getting desperate about getting a job and was getting tensed all the time.And it was the month of August - when the Luck has shown its face to me. It was the month when I cleared the Interview of Ramp and got placed as a .NET developer.

My life was put on a proper track and I started working in RAMP.

Very fastly 4 months slipped from the sands of time. 

I also could by my dream cell phone Sony Cybershot( K550i) with my own toil and sweat.
Before getting into Ramp I have worked for the Ministry oF IT ( India) in HCU as a OCR Proj. Asst and I have earned 8k p..m. I got the arrears in the month of October and i managed to buy my phone a couple of days before diwali. Diwali was another blast this time.
It was me and Babbannayya( satish Chaganti) who have decided much well before in hand that we are going to blast this Diwali. Since, I started working and am earning some Bucks I could make it a sucess.
Here is a Snap of that ....



Later on November was just numb and silently passed.
And then came December. I have completed my first ever LIVE PROJECT called Enrich IT.
During the last week of December I could get to go to the Exotically wonderful- Mahabaleswar.
The trip needs a Special post with all the experiences. The scooter boat ride that I did in Tapola was a Life time experience and here is a snap of that ......





On a whole the year 2008 has been proven very happy year for me.
I HOPE the year 2009 to be the same way in fact a much more happier for me and everyone else on the Earth..



HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009
Lots of Love,
Sriki

No comments: