Like this Blog on FB

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Friends: Venu

Alright guys... Here goes a posting which is most supposed to be a testimonial on orkut. But this guy cannot be defined in 1024 characters( atleast by me). I am sure I can write 1024 pages about him, that is the intensity of intimacy I have with him.... Ok let me brief about the man I am talking about. Mr. Venu Madhav Putta
aka Putta(Read POTTA) an absolutely genius mathematician (and he certainly is a better playboy to a mathematician). Some one who can work hard but still tends to work smarter and find the shortest path to the solution(we used to copy more and study less during exams.... Team Work means more work is the say ). Standing top in a national level entrance exam is no joke, this chap has made it through for the HCU MCA and a topper can actually copy in exams -work smart- get a job in TCS.

Its almost 5 years since I met this handsome,uber cool,ultra clever, Extra talented, mega flirtatious, super dynamic, hot, young and highly energetic chap. Ever since then, we have been the best of the best friends till date. Our wavelengths match so perfectly that we can speak each others mind's actually. This may be because he is not my friend but is more than my own soul to me.
I get so nostalgic and pleasant whenever I recollect the initial days of our friendship. I had lot of respect towards him and his talent(and yeah I still have it.....) . He is a Math lover and I am arithmophobic. Yet, there was one thing we have common in both of us. We loved singing and were actually better singers. Way down in our second semester we attended the auditions for the Singer search in HCU for the Valentines Days special orchestra and both of us got selected. We had about 10-12 days to rehearse and make it on to the big stage. I never knew then that those few days are going to make a real strong bonding between both of us. Finally the day came down and we could deliver our best on the DST dais on FEB 14th of 2006. Sure that day was a special day because the ONLY day I have ever gotten(actually) an upper hand over him. Other than that day I am always deprived and bowled by his love, affection.care and talent.
Both of us had thousands and lakhs of memories together.Venu is someone who has the real zeal within him towards learning new things and constantly practicing them. I must say his dedication was incomparable when he decided to improve himself in spoken English. I myself have seen him transforming from a below normal level English speaking student into a teacher who can teach 8 hours a day in English to hundred non Telugu speakers. One must clap for his endurance in learning. I feel proud that from a stage of learning vocabulary from me he has grown up to the level of teaching vocab to me. Hats off Venu...... we have done lot of mischievous things together. Though this post is to express my experiences with Venu, I feel that I need not disclose all the secrets. LOL.
If someone considers Venu to be very silent and sober man ; (S)He is gone. My Goodness.. You will die rolling on the floor laughing to his timing in cracking jokes.We have danced through so many DJ nights and tried seeing the peaks of fun. If friendship is all about cracking jokes,dancing together, roaming here and there; then yes we are friends. But there is another best part of him which is certainly the key thing in continuing the BEST bonding. I am sure he hates to read this if he is reading the post but... he is very kind and helping friend for me. During the 3rd semester of my stay at HCU when I was down with a road accident and still my professors wanted me to attend the classes in the wheel chair, I had to choose a place to stay for 2 months. Instead of being there in my own room I have chosen to stay in Venu's room. During those two months he protected me like a baby all the time. I must mention Sashi's name here who is no less than Venu for me in certain terms. Right from getting me brushed and making me bathe to visiting GOPS in the late nights with peeled hand and a broken leg on my scooty we have experience endless fun. We sang so many concerts (కచేరీలు) together over the Nokia 1108 phone(Please contact Venu for further details). We shared so may hours together and each second of them is unforgettable. I am glad that he is a very responsible son and brother who could get his sweet little sister married grandly.

Wait a minute; I am sure that if you have read this post completely till now you must also have had lot of respect to him. But, he is just not what all I have said. He has got so much of talent in tackling girls.He never cares what people talk behind him or whatsoever. Both of us have an answer for people who don't like us." The Following picture explains what is the answer better.

WE DONT GIVE A FLYING F**K

He made me do what not for the sake of ____. In the name of friendship and in the name of Venu I have done so many sins and I sincerely confess for all of them and I demand God that major part of those sins belong to Venu and he should be punished in HELL for all of them. He is goddamn responsible for the chits he made through SMS and sent us and Sinha and I are Not. He made me wait hours together to pick him up at the main gate and Drop him back at his room. Whenever I got a call to pick up Mr.Venu I never hesitated to leave my girlfriends all alone in the middle of the road and take a U turn to pick him up. Still he is not satisfied... He still continues to take away my life by making me take so many risks...... ( No more further info can be provided as it is hazardous for my survival).


On the whole, I am so happy and thankful to god that I have got to meet a person like Venu in my life. Without Venu I am incomplete.... Our No More together group called FAMILY(Noops,Me,Rajesh, Venu) will be incomplete. I wish him ( ..... and am so sure) that he scales very very greater heights. I wish he stops flirting (.....hopefully...) and gets married to a nice girl,(.....so that some of the single young chaps like me are left with some girls in this world).... I pray to god that he troubles me less and he stops taking away my deos..... and makes less part of his sins. @Venu you are someone who is really handsome,uber cool,ultra clever, Extra talented, mega flirtatious, super dynamic, hot, young and highly energetic chap and I am happy and Proud that you are my friend. Love you so very much.

Keep Smiling:

-Taarzaan( AKA Sriki)




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Too good dude!

fingers ki emaindi ra. goruchuttu vachinda ;)

kummesaaru!

Srikanth Chaganti said...

Ahem anil....that was a pic taken when we were at our best in a DJ @ HCU. now I leave it to your imagination how else can that be....
LOLz...

Well, I am planning to make this a series of blogposts as a dedication for my dear most friends... Wait for some more to come....

Varma said...

saale.. nee roommate gadni vadilesi family member tho start chesthav bey!!???

Anonymous said...

I love the selection of the photos. just amazing.
:)